UK Macroeconomic Data
Retail Economics identifies crucial economic indicators which underpin the strength of the economy and consumer spending.
As a subscriber, you can instantly view, download and analyse a range of retail data sources using our data visualisation tools and intuitive dashboard:
- Demand: GDP, consumer spending, retail sales etc.
- Inflation: food, housing costs, transport, recreation and culture etc.
- Labour: unemployment, average earnings, inactivity rate etc.
- Assets and Credit: house prices, household debt, mortgage approvals etc.
- Downloadable retail sales time series data and more...