Covid-19: Permanent shifts in behaviour reveals vulnerable sectors
This presentation given by Richard Lim, CEO, Retail Economics looks the impact of Covid-19 on consumer behaviour and asks the question: 'which retail secors are more vulnerable?'
Types of themes, data and analysis touched upon include:
- Impact on total retail sales
- The shift towards online and sales increase
- Consumer survey research in habits likely to change and permanency
- Total online sales expectations
- Household expenditure disruption due to Covid-19
Access this presentation pdf free with a subscription trial, link below.
Download this presentation with a FREE 30 day subscription trial now